Week 5- Render Layer Setup

This week I had to consistently set up the maya scenes for all five shots and render them on the farm with the latest animation. I imported the referenced car rig and latest animation file into my scene where the lighting was set up. I added the car geo to the Beauty render layer and turned off the Primary Visibility for the ground plane with a Layer Override.



I also added the following AOVs that would be necessary for compositing.



For the Shadow render layer, I applied the aiShadowMatte shader to the ground plane. I used the Attribute Spreadsheet to turn off Primary Visibility of all the car geo and create a layer override.


I used the File Path Editor to make sure all the files were pathed correctly and then submitted all the shots to the farm. This is what our commercial looked like at this stage.





 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6- Reflection Layer Setup

Week 4- HDRI Test and Lighting

Week 8- Lookdev Refinement